PDA

View Full Version : High Tension

Nihilistic Weasel
06-29-2006, 05:59 PM
This gory little french number was chock full of suspense and enough horrific mutilations and murders scenes to slake eve the most macabre movie goer... the twist on the end is good but feels a little forced...as if it was an after thought... and left me questioning some plot holes.... But then again, the story is not really what you'll be watching this one for.

I give it a 7.8 on my horror meter

And so you know it's in french, do yourself a favor and watch it subtitled, the engilsh voice were good, but french and english do not match... at all...

TheWizardOfGore
12-05-2009, 03:12 PM
Any horror flick which features a madman giving himself a blowjob by using a woman's severed head is at least worth a look. And that's like in the film's first 10 minutes.

juniordriftwood
02-13-2010, 05:21 PM
Excellent, tense and disturbing flick just how I likes them,and the ending I agree seems forced but nevertheless a pretty brutal trip of a movie.I would recommend this to any horror fan it it a must see movie.

russdire
08-18-2010, 11:40 PM
Any horror flick which features a madman giving himself a blowjob by using a woman's severed head is at least worth a look. And that's like in the film's first 10 minutes.

That scene alone is worth watching this movie for! I mean, come on! Once you realize what happened it was "Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!"

Benicide
08-19-2010, 06:36 AM
I liked it but i thought it could have been much better. Id say a 7/10.