PDA

View Full Version : Halloween: Barney Meets Michael Myers

Dr. Craven the magician
08-19-2003, 09:33 PM
<center>HALLOWEEN: BARNEY MEETS MICHAEL MYERS</center>

As the scene opens, Barney the purple dinosaur is singing a sappy song to a whole bunch of little kids who are being paid to act as if they like it. Suddenly, the stage backdrop falls over forward and Michael Myers is seen standing there, staring at Barney. The children stop their squeeling despite the fact that cue cards are telling them to keep it up. They all stare at Michael, then they all stare at Barney. Barney just stares at Michael. Michael only stands there.

Barney: (gulping) I love you!!!!

Michael produces a large butcher's knife, steps forward and proceeds to hack Barney into tiny purple shreds. Instead of running in panic, the children on the set begin to applaude. Then the camera men begin to applaude. The director applaudes. The audience not only applaudes, but starts hooting and doing whistles and cat calls. The guy with the cue cards throws all of them away except the one that says "Applause." The news department cuts into the broadcast and announces what happened as if it were Christmas. The sound of the nationwide applause is so loud and deafening that the crew of the International Space Station can hear it. They start to celebrate. A Vulcan starship that had been avoiding the planet as insignicant hears the applause and changes its mind, figuring now that earth might be worth a visit after all. The Governor of California gives Michael Myers a civic award. The President of the United States not only gives Michael Myers a presidential pardon, but an award for service to the country above and beyond the call of duty. Michael spends the rest of his demonic and unnatural life being patted on the back by talk show hosts. But he doesn't kill them, since they're mostly all hacks to begin with.

Fade to black.

It's only magic...if you believe...

gothicgirl
09-04-2005, 06:20 PM
that was neat

the darkness is about you

Red Hot
09-07-2005, 02:41 PM
That was interesting.

From the thunder and the storm and the cloud that took the form, when the rest of Heaven was blue, of a demon in my view.

Shadow Master
09-07-2005, 03:53 PM
Yes, but does Michael ever go back to killing? 'Cause that's what I'd do, 'cause if I killed Barney, people would like me forever.

iScreamUscreamWeAllScream
09-07-2005, 05:16 PM
lol

"I would prefer to be hopeful and be disappointed at the end of the day, rather than to be negative and be disappointed all the time." -Hannah (Me)

midnight temptress
09-07-2005, 06:48 PM
yay no more barney. go mikheal myers!

I HAVE DECIDED TO CHANGE MY EVIL WAYS... TO EVILER ONES! MUHAHAHAHAHA!!
SMILE OR ILL KILL YOU!

Akirafan
09-07-2005, 07:18 PM
Holy crap, that was funny! And you even mentioned the Governor of California, who, now, is good ol' Arnie! When you wrote it in 2003, he wasn't.

"Akira is the best movie ever!"

09-07-2005, 07:38 PM
lol teehee

"I would prefer to be hopeful and be disappointed at the end of the day, rather than to be negative and be disappointed all the time." -Hannah (Me)

ForYou2Notice
09-07-2005, 09:38 PM
haha cute

Shadow Master
09-08-2005, 07:30 PM
(singing)
Whoop! Barney's dead!

09-09-2005, 01:39 PM
LOL!

Devils daughter666
09-09-2005, 02:42 PM
woot cool story...

Akirafan
09-10-2005, 10:09 PM
If that was a true story, I would probably dance around my house like a madman, pulling off moves I never thought possible.

"Im gonna shove this stake right up your holy ass!"- Preacherman

09-11-2005, 03:33 PM
lol

Shadow Master
09-12-2005, 01:53 AM
I think I'd start doing cartwheels.

09-12-2005, 01:28 PM
I'd probably throw a killer party!! hahaha mwaahahahaha

Shadow Master
09-12-2005, 09:56 PM
Yeah, I'd do that too.

09-13-2005, 02:49 PM
Wheeee!

Akirafan
09-15-2005, 08:41 PM
Ha ha!

"Im gonna shove this stake right up your holy ass!"- Preacherman

darkheart
09-22-2006, 03:00 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! YESSSSS! NO MORE BARNEY! Heaven won't take him but Hell certainly will. Barney's too much of a sissy to try taking over Hell, so Satan's got nothing to worry about! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wolfman99202
09-22-2006, 03:23 PM
My sentiments Exactly. Death To The Purple Dinosaur!!!!