View Full Version : Predators (2010)

iHaunt
02-05-2010, 07:08 PM
Here are a few sneak pics.... can't wait to see it! :D

http://teaser-trailer.com/2009/08/predators-movie.html

I heard it will release this summer of July 7th. :cool:

iHaunt
07-14-2010, 01:16 PM
Anyone seen it yet? I heard the story line looks interesting.... How was it?

Anyway, I wanted to see it, but I heard it's nothing... But the guys walking around in the jungle holding the guns and all the predators look the exact same...

Maybe I'll still try it out because I'm sure its got some good killings! :D

Greg
07-30-2010, 08:05 PM
Really fun movie, I had a blast watching. It takes a while for the movie to speed up as we're following the characters meet each other and walking around the jungle, but even then I found it interesting. When the other creatures start coming in, Predators included, holy boy is it a non-stop thrill ride.

Not the best film you'll see this summer but you're bound to find something to pump you up about it.

iHaunt
07-31-2010, 12:55 PM
I heard it was okay. They didn't understand the whole sword thing, and was nice to actually see the predators in this one - the last "Alien Vs. Predator" was too dark to see because you couldn't see the aliens. :rolleyes:

FrightTime
07-31-2010, 03:37 PM
I agree. "Alien vs. Predator - Requiem" I could not enjoy because it was lit way too dark and I couldn't see anything.
Haven't seen "Predators" yet but I really want to. Just have to find someone to go with me!

russdire
08-18-2010, 11:33 PM
This movie was ok, but I'll watch anything with Aliens or Preds in it! I'm addicted!