PDA

View Full Version : Underworld 4

TheWizardOfGore
02-05-2010, 12:00 AM
Details are almost non-existent at this point, but I did read where the release date of Underworld 4 has been moved from January 1st, 2011 to September 23rd, 2011. No idea who's starring, or if the thing is even going to have a theatrical release.

If anyone hears anything about Underword 4, be sure to put an update on this thread.

iHaunt
02-05-2010, 07:03 PM
Really? That's strange.... I read that Kate Beckinsale is rumored to be back as Selene in this fourth film. Honestly, I do like Underworld and Underworld: Evoultion", but Underworld: Rise of the Lycans is sucked! :( And, I hope this fourth part should be good movie with Kate in it! :D

I thought it was going to be released on the 21st of January 2011. What I found that information from www.imdb.com/title/tt1496025 (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1496025)

Lytherial
02-05-2010, 07:09 PM
I had high hopes for the movie when I saw Underworld 1... Then 2 came along and I died a little inside. The series went to **** and on a jet... I didn't even waste my time with part 3 and I defently wont for part 4. Why do they always keep messing up the vampire movies? I remember watching 1 vampire movie that was exactly like the real things. It kept me amused and it was funny. It wasn't these sparkle in the sun vampires nor was it "Blah! I vis vampire!"... No... BAD thoughts ... Anyway... It was the perfect vampire movie. It was funny and entertaining. The guy was a vampire who could walk in sun without sparkling or blowing up like his insides were made of C4. He did have a hunter after him which he toyed with for fun during their meetings. Such as eating garlic infront of her and so forth. He worked in a small diner that was hosting a haunted house for Halloween. The guy didn't look like a Backstreet Boy either. I guess that's why the movie never took off to become a teen idol... AFTER saying that. I feel the need to go to FYE and find this movie.

<.<

TheWizardOfGore
02-06-2010, 01:29 PM
I had high hopes for the movie when I saw Underworld 1... Then 2 came along and I died a little inside. The series went to **** and on a jet... I didn't even waste my time with part 3 and I defently wont for part 4. Why do they always keep messing up the vampire movies? I remember watching 1 vampire movie that was exactly like the real things. It kept me amused and it was funny. It wasn't these sparkle in the sun vampires nor was it "Blah! I vis vampire!"... No... BAD thoughts ... Anyway... It was the perfect vampire movie. It was funny and entertaining. The guy was a vampire who could walk in sun without sparkling or blowing up like his insides were made of C4. He did have a hunter after him which he toyed with for fun during their meetings. Such as eating garlic infront of her and so forth. He worked in a small diner that was hosting a haunted house for Halloween. The guy didn't look like a Backstreet Boy either. I guess that's why the movie never took off to become a teen idol... AFTER saying that. I feel the need to go to FYE and find this movie.

<.<

Any idea what the movie is called? From hearing you describe it, it sounds pretty interesting.

Lytherial
02-06-2010, 05:39 PM
I can't remember the title. I can remember the ending and parts of it like watching it on tv. But I can't remember the title. I'll try to look it up and hope someone posted some of the plot somewhere. I know that the guy worked in a small diner. The diner was putting on a haunted house next door. The vampire slayer was a woman who had a meeting with him at the diner where he ate a piece of garlic infront of her. She calls someone on the phone when she's leaving and they tell her that vampire's have the ability to eat garlic and she get's mad and blurts out something like "WHY DIDN'T SOMEONE POST ME THAT MEMO?!" She returns to the haunted houses with a crossbow. I saw it 1 time on HBO. It wasn't an old 80's movie nor an early 90's. It looked more late 90's or 2000'ish.

alphaomega9997
02-13-2010, 09:30 AM
I'am not Anticapating this Sequal at all in My eyes The Possability of a Good Franchise died after Part 2.

I hate when Sequals destroy the Mythology and The Foundation of The First Movie it always Destroys any Potential for a Good Franchise.