PDA

View Full Version : Paranormal Activity 2 (2010)

iHaunt
02-04-2010, 11:41 AM
Nothing's much to say about this one yet... but it's supposed to be out there in theaters in October.

www.imdb.com/title/tt1536044 (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1536044)

TheWizardOfGore
02-04-2010, 11:53 PM
Here's hoping that it's better than the sequel to The Blair Witch Project.

iHaunt
02-05-2010, 06:58 PM
Honestly, I really didn't like the first "Paranormal Activity", but with its alternate ending is pretty cool. And, it didn't even show in theaters.

Well I guess I can wait until it comes straight to DVD after theatrical release. ;)

Greg
02-06-2010, 12:06 AM
I hate this whole sequel thing. Leave the film as it is, it was perfect how it was. This sequel is unneeded and clearly such an obvious cash in. Ugh.

TheWizardOfGore
02-06-2010, 01:24 PM
I hate this whole sequel thing. Leave the film as it is, it was perfect how it was. This sequel is unneeded and clearly such an obvious cash in. Ugh.

Unfortunately, money is the only real motivating factor in Hollywood. I do agree with you though, Greg. Some films are just better left alone, especially when there's no way to continue the story set out in the first film. It'll just be some new, random couple being terrorized in a different house. I hope the psychic guy shows up again.

iHaunt
07-14-2010, 01:10 PM
I'm always hyped about the low budget films the most. When "The Blair Witch Project" came out, I loved the film and everyone said how crappy it was. I'm very picky when it comes to horror films, but I always seem to love low budget films.