PDA

View Full Version : Legion

iHaunt
01-21-2010, 12:49 PM
Look up. They're angels, but don't be so sure they mean well.

Here's the premise: Fed up with mankind (womankind, too), God sends the Archangel Michael to Earth to head a legion of angels to wipe out the place. Ground zero is a remote diner where the Archangel tries to protect a pregnant waitress whose unborn child is the only hope of humankind.

Paul Bettany stars with Dennis Quaid and Charles S. Dutton.

So, who's going to see this movie?

Randy
01-22-2010, 02:09 PM
I'll be going to see it for sure. This is the year that I'm going to see every horror movie theatrical release of the year. I think Legion has the potential to be a really solid picture, too. I love me some Dennis Quaid.

iHaunt
01-24-2010, 12:29 PM
Some people went and saw Legion last Friday night, so I know some of you guys and gals will be seeing it as well.

Good movie, cool zombie-like possessed people. It was a little slow in some spots, but it always picked up with some cool action scenes. They would have liked to see more shots of actual angels and heaven shots, very little of that overall. It's an interesting idea for a movie it could be even better with a broader storyline and bigger budget, but it's a good movie and worth seeing in the theaters, in their opinions.

Paul Bettany is an actor on the rise.

I'm so sure opinions will be all over the place for this movie... :)

TheWizardOfGore
01-26-2010, 07:46 AM
Seems like a lot of critics have been ripping on the film's ending.

Chris_Morey
01-26-2010, 12:56 PM
Honestly, I really didn't like the movie. It's obvious right off the bat that they had a low budget. There were so many scenes where there SHOULD have been an epic battle, but it ends within ten seconds, and you're sitting there wondering if they're trying to be anti-climatic.

I'd say save your money and wait for rental.

iHaunt
01-26-2010, 08:27 PM
Ok, why would angels need guns?? LOL
Seemed kinda silly...

TheWizardOfGore
01-27-2010, 08:58 PM
Ok, why would angels need guns?? LOL
Seemed kinda silly...

Maybe God is a member of the NRA. Chuck Heston (aka Moses) was, so it stands to reason.

iHaunt
01-31-2010, 07:48 PM
I heard some people want to see this film too, but the reviews on IMDB aren't looking good. So they refused going to see it! :(