PDA

View Full Version : Daybreakers

iHaunt
01-09-2010, 08:14 PM
Ok, so did anyone go and see this movie? It's out there last nite.... well, I wish me and my girlfriend go see it - but I wouldn't like to waste more than $10 tickets including the cost of popcorn, nachos, and drinks too! :(

No worries - we will have to wait until it comes straight to DVD about 4 months later. ;)

Lytherial
01-10-2010, 04:03 PM
I'm almost afraid to go see it because of Twilight... Or 30 Days of Night which in my opinion sucked... I've seen so many disappointing vampire movies in the last few years... Maybe this one is different. I can only hope.

If I go see it, I'll let you know how it was in rating wise.

iHaunt
01-10-2010, 07:59 PM
Ok, let's hear from everyone else here!!! :D

Randy
01-11-2010, 02:48 PM
Daybreakers was good in the same way that From Dusk Til Dawn was good--it was stylish, fast, and fun, and it didn't require too much thinking. (In fact, too much thinking would have ruined it.) I'd seen the Spierig Brothers' other movie, Undead, which was kinda cool even though it didn't make sense. Daybreakers was a giant leap forward for them.

The acting and screenplay were both adequate. The look of the movie was cool though. Sam Neill was excellent as the evil vampire guy, and Willem Defoe as "Elvis" was also cool. Ethan Hawke, on the other hand, seemed to sleepwalk through the film. The female lead was dull, too.

Pure popcorn entertainment that's worth a few bucks if you don't expect too much.

iHaunt
01-11-2010, 08:25 PM
From Dusk Till Dawn is the Best than the second and third parts! So, can anyone care to see the fourth part? Maybe a remake? Or, a sequel?

iHaunt
01-11-2010, 08:27 PM
:oops:

Maybe a prequel to "From Dusk till Dawn?"

Randy
01-12-2010, 10:54 AM
Time for a reboot!

iHaunt
01-16-2010, 08:46 PM
I gave so many thanks to everyone for advicing me not to watch this movie because this movie is a mess!

So please save your money and rent it when it comes straight to DVD. That's my suggestion. ;)

Greg
01-16-2010, 08:56 PM
Review it, iHaunt!