PDA

View Full Version : What was the Best Horror Film of 2009?

TheWizardOfGore
01-04-2010, 09:05 PM
So what was the best horror film of 2009? I've put together the following list of options, so be sure to weigh in on your favorite horror film of 2009.
I'm sure I left plenty of options off the list, so feel free to add to it.

The Unborn
My Bloody Valentine 3D
Underworld: Rise of the Lycans
The Uninvited
Coraline
Friday the 13th
Horsemen
The Last House on the Left
The Haunting in Connecticut
Drag Me to Hell
Dead Snow
Blood: The Last Vampire
Orphan
The Collector
Thirst
I Sell the Dead
The Final Destination
Halloween II
Carriers
Sorority Row
Jennifer's Body
Pandorum
Paranormal Activity
Zombieland
Saw VI
The Fourth Kind

Lytherial
01-04-2010, 10:26 PM
You named alot of horror movies that I hate... Mostly because of how they were remade... I wanted to see Zombieland badly...

I think I will have to say Feast 3 is the best... Next to Autopsy

Greg
01-04-2010, 11:29 PM
Coraline would be #1 for me. Drag Me To Hell and Trick 'R Treat are tied for second place.

Randy
01-06-2010, 07:28 AM
Nice list. I would have to say Paranormal Activity. Thirst and Drag Me to Hell would be 2nd and 3rd place for me. I really enjoyed Carriers, but it didn't really strike me as much of a horror movie.

I didn't like Zombieland nearly as much as everyone else did, although the surprise cameo was pretty funny.

DorianDawes
02-13-2010, 06:28 AM
The Orphan and Drag Me To Hell saved this year in horror for me, as they were the only decent ones I can think of.

Oh, and Zombieland kicked-ass in the zomedy genre.

Lucif
03-28-2010, 05:37 AM
I choose Drag Me To Hell.

MrVoodoo
03-28-2010, 09:59 AM
Another vote for 'Drag Me To Hell' here.

Kaus Media
03-30-2010, 12:10 PM
Zombieland for sure!!!

zombie slayer
03-30-2010, 05:27 PM
Saw VI was just a waste of time. I would vote for Orphan, Friday the 13th, The 4th kind, and Zombieland.
And Jennifer's Body was horrible too.

MrYoungGun
03-31-2010, 06:09 PM
i know im in the minority here, but i really liked pandorum. other than horror movies i love sci-fi and this movie blended them together pretty well! jennifer's body is guilty of false advertising, we never see it, and can we start a petition to stop saw movies from being made?

TheWizardOfGore
03-31-2010, 07:37 PM
i know im in the minority here, but i really liked pandorum. other than horror movies i love sci-fi and this movie blended them together pretty well! jennifer's body is guilty of false advertising, we never see it, and can we start a petition to stop saw movies from being made?

I would happily sign that petition.

tecmeister
04-03-2010, 02:06 PM
My favorite film out of the list is 'Zombiland'. But i wouldn't really classify it as a horror more of a comedy. But If I had to select the best horror I would SAY......... Drag me to Hell