PDA

View Full Version : The Final Destination (2009)

iHaunt
01-03-2010, 07:32 PM
I know it was out there in all theaters last August 28th, 2009 and now it's on DVD. :D

Well I've seen all Final Destination movies - but afraid to rent the fourth part with 3D version.... is it any good? If so, then I'll be more than glad renting it and seeing it myself. ;)

By the way, should I rent it or take matters into my own hands? LOL :p

Freddy_Jason
01-07-2010, 01:16 PM
My mom brought the movie last night and we watched it and i thought it was good.But it's up to you and wether u want to rent it or not

iHaunt
01-07-2010, 08:04 PM
Thanks for the tip! So was it any good? Also, was it included 3D?

I've already added it to my Netflix queoe. ;)

Greg
01-08-2010, 11:30 AM
This movie was fucking TERRIBLE. Watched it last night with my godbrothers and we all hated it. Acting was horrible and corny script and pointless. Just stick to the first 2. This one was an absolute joke.

iHaunt
01-08-2010, 12:05 PM
Thanks for the info, Greg! I will watch it myself, and I will share my thoughts here later. ;)

BASSI
01-28-2010, 03:58 AM
I love all the Final Destinations movies, I am huge fan of these movies and I even some of those clips on my Phone to watch when I am on my way to work.

I was really looking forward to this, I was dying to see this movie, I waited 2 years for this movie to come out.

When I saw this movie for the first time, I didn't like the premonition scene but now that I have seen it a few more times the premonition scenes was really good and the was the best part of the movie for me however it no were near good as premonition in Final Destination 2.

The deaths scenes in this movie were not that good but they were okay but not as gruesome or gory as the others deaths in the last 3 movies. There was something missing from deaths scenes in this and I just found some of deaths scenes a bit too silly, I could not seem them really happen.

The other think I was really looking forward to movie was the 3D effect, I was really disappointed with the 3D effect in this movie, i wanted some thing like My Bloody Valentine which handle the 3D effect much better, The 3D scenes that did have in this movie were really good and I did enjoy those scenes.

Acting from Nick was really bad for whole movie but Janet acting was not great too but did some good acting in the car wash scene but then quiet scenes she not that good, The rest of the cast didn't bother me that much.

I wish this is NOT the last Final Destination movie as it would be every disappointed end to the Series.

I give this movie a 5 out of 10 just for some of the one of deaths scenes and the some of the 3D effects.

Greg
01-28-2010, 08:45 AM
http://gregae.blogspot.com/2010/01/oh-horror-44-final-destination-4.html

The Final Destination (4) in 3D

Ugh, I'll try my best not to cuss through out this review... ah, **** it. FUCKING TERRIBLE! This movie was beyond garbage. GAR-BAGE. This movie was such a complete waste of time that I pray to all that is holy that whoever sees this review steers clear of this movie. Hopefully anyone who isn't even reading gets some kind of force to steer them clear because this movie is a complete waste of time. Don't be tricked by the 3D special effects. This movie has no point to its production except to annoy me. The plot was nearly non-existent, no believable characters or character beats, on top of more and more crap. Why oh WHY did they continue this franchise? The first movie I felt was a solid film and stands well on it's own. The second was a decent follow up. The third they should have stopped right there. Terrible film the third one was but it wasn't as much of a piece of stinking maggot filled turb that this film was. Usually with a film I don't like I'd find something redeemable or likable about it whether it's camera work or a specific shot, or a specific character or actor or SOMETHING! This film doesn't have any of it. There's not even an awesome cameo by the great Tony Todd! Skip this piece of crap, please.

PLEASE!