PDA

View Full Version : Stan Helsing Movie Clips

Randy
10-21-2009, 06:25 PM
Stan Helsing is a direct to DVD release, a horror spoof from Anchor Bay. I've included some Stan Helsing movie clips below. Please share what you think of them?

YouTube - Flashback!

I though the Stan Helsing clip above was pretty funny. How can you not like a guy who apparently has no intention of getting involved in other people's affairs and who thinks that grunge just didn't have time to mature? AND he's wearing a Bruce Campbell for President 2008 t-shirt, which is just completely righteous.

YouTube - Ordering from Kay

The waitress in this clip is pretty hot.

YouTube - Ring of Fire

YouTube - Holy Water

I think Stan Helsing looks great. Your opinion?

TheWizardOfGore
10-22-2009, 08:29 PM
I sure liked the girl in the first clip.

Wow. She looked even better in the final clip.

Oh, the rest of Stan Helsing looked pretty good, too. Nice to see Keenan Thompson getting more work.

TheWizardOfGore
11-15-2009, 08:36 AM
I finally saw Stan Helsing yesterday. The women in the movie were smoking hot, and the two male leads did a decent job, but the overall film was pretty poor. It's supposed to be a parody, but the jokes just aren't funny. Its like a lame version of Scary Movie (and that's really saying something). Poor Leslie Nielsen shows up in drag.

Randy
11-27-2009, 03:04 AM
Yeah, Leslie Nielsen was the only thing funny in the movie. I laughed at a couple of things, but overall, if you've seen the clips, you've seen the best of the movie.