PDA

View Full Version : Audition

splattered
09-17-2009, 09:04 AM
Has anyone seen this? What did you guys think. Scary? Gory? It's supposed to be in the top 100 scariest moments of all time for the torture scene.

LordMoe
09-29-2009, 09:53 AM
It's definitely a film to check out. It's all about the build up to that last scene, and I would say that it delivers.

TheWizardOfGore
10-04-2009, 08:46 AM
LordMoe is right. The bulk of the film delivers a sense of creeping dread with several bizarro moments (like some kind of figure trapped in a large sack and forced to eat the vomit of a crazy woman). But it all pays off in the film's climax, where a deranged woman just tortures the fu*k out of this poor guy. I don't know if the scene is really "scary," but it's definitely a must-see for fans of the genre.

MyraHindley
10-13-2009, 10:09 AM
This is one of my favorites of all time. Not only is it gory and shocking, but it's smart and thought provoking as well. The last 20 minutes of this one are some of the most horrifying and disorienting of any horror film I've seen to date. Everyone needs to see this. It is completely essential for any genre fan.

russdire
08-19-2010, 12:42 AM
I have always been told how crazy this movie was and then a few years ago I finally got around to watching it... CRAZY!

Benicide
08-19-2010, 07:34 AM
It is a must see horror film. Another really good Japanese movie to watch is old boy. Very very messed up. It is another film that builds up to the end. The scenes before it are pretty intense. Definitely one of my favorite movies.