PDA

View Full Version : Halloween 2

DespondentSurrender
08-31-2009, 05:13 PM
i was a big fan of RZ's Halloween and i watched this one. it was an ok movie, but there were things i did not like, such as, they made Loomis a total money whore. i hated it. don't wanna post any more info because of spoilers.

anyone else see this?

Ledzep
09-14-2009, 09:54 AM
I can't wait to see it but I haven't been able to make it to the theater.

SnickyH
09-18-2009, 01:50 PM
Movie was pretty good, I like the first one better but there is some good stuff in H2... Camera work was great, acting could have been a little better

scarygoul666
09-21-2009, 11:32 PM
i was a big fan of RZ's Halloween and i watched this one. it was an ok movie, but there were things i did not like, such as, they made Loomis a total money whore. i hated it. don't wanna post any more info because of spoilers.

anyone else see this?

We all know that rob zombie likes to protray his females like that.... It is a given for one of his films strippers and blood, blood and more blood.

TheWizardOfGore
09-24-2009, 03:39 PM
While I respect the opinions of everyone else who's commented, I personally couldn't stand the movie. Here are a couple of things that particularly irked me:

1. Shaky camerawork.
2. The whole Sheri Moon-is-a-ghost thing. I thought Myers was way more scary when he was just pure evil. Never cared for Zombie's psychological study of the characters.
3. Loomis as a douchbag. He only seemed to be in Haddonfield so he could show up at the end and do....nothing, really.
4. Michael Myers in a hostage standoff.
5. Michael Myers as Grizzly Adams, hiking across the wilderness for a year. I'm surprised they didn't show him wrestling with a bear (maybe the one from Legends of the Fall).

Anyway, those were just a few of my gripes. For those of you who enjoyed it, believe me, I'm glad you felt you got your money's worth. I, for one, did not.

Randy
09-25-2009, 10:08 AM
Yeah, Halloween 2 pretty much just sucked.