PDA

View Full Version : The WolfMan Trailer - Wow w/link

icancu202
08-20-2009, 10:46 AM
Just saw the WolfMan Trailer on Youtube and my reaction to it can be summed up simply with :eek:

See for yourselves.

YouTube - THE WOLFMAN OFFICIAL TRAILER (2010 - HIGH QUALITY)

TheWizardOfGore
09-24-2009, 12:24 PM
This is definitely one I want to see, as I'm a sucker for those old Universal monster movies. It's also nice to see that Benicio del Toro isn't mumbling in the movie like he does in so many films, and I'm sure Hopkins will be completely over the top, although hopefully not as much as he was in Bram Stoker's Dracula.

dogglebe
09-24-2009, 12:50 PM
David Sterne, who plays Kirk in this movie, starred in a short horror film I wrote called Dog Run. There's a great shot of him at the 15 second mark in the Wolfman trailer.

Phil

TheWizardOfGore
09-24-2009, 04:33 PM
David Sterne, who plays Kirk in this movie, starred in a short horror film I wrote called Dog Run. There's a great shot of him at the 15 second mark in the Wolfman trailer.

Phil

Cool! What other stuff have you done?

dogglebe
09-24-2009, 06:37 PM
I've had several shorts produced. Dog Run is a gothic horror piece. Not Even Death is a zombie short that won the grand prize at the Gimme Credit Screenplay Competition. It was filmed and is in the final stages of post-production. The trailer can be found here:

YouTube - Official Trailer - Not Even Death (a short film)

I also a have a vampire script that is currently a finalist at Shriekfest. A dark fantasy script that I wrote has been in post production for nearly four years. And I've had some non-horror shorts produced, too.

Phil