PDA

View Full Version : 100 Horror Movies to See Before You Die

TheWizardOfGore
04-03-2009, 09:00 AM
Here's an interesting list I came across.

http://www.onlygoodmovies.com/blog/thoughts-on-film/100-horror-movies-to-see-before-you-die/

Anything that you think should've made the list that didn't? I was, by the way, happy to see the inclusion of recent gems like The Cottage and Botched. While neither were the greatest of all time, I thought they were both interesting horror flicks which warrant a look.

The list might have included more Italian horror, but I guess even a list entitled 100 Horror Movies to See Before You Die only allows a finite amount of room.

beavisandfuturamafan
04-03-2009, 09:52 AM
big deal i hate horror

TheWizardOfGore
04-04-2009, 06:11 PM
big deal i hate horror

So that's why you took the time to register for a site called HorrorForum.com. Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. Why don't you head back under your bridge, you detestable little troll.

Randy
04-07-2009, 07:14 PM
Okay, I've deleted most of this guy's posts, but I think I'll let this one stand for posterity just because TheWizardofGore's post made me laugh.

Any comments on the 100 horror movies you should see before you die? Maybe we could create our own list in this thread?

I know that I would definitely include Halloween (the original, not the crappy Rob Zombie nonsense.) I'd also include The Wicker Man, for sure.

Hathaway
05-19-2009, 07:23 AM
Not a bad list - it covers a lot of the classics as well as a few modern horrors. Horror lists have a tendency to either have too much 'classic' horror while leaving out a lot of the newer stuff. It's often forgotten that there is a still a fair amount of modern horror in the last six years at least that has been pushing the boundaries of horror so it's good to see there are some who are taking this on board.

There were a few nestled in there that I personally didn't think really needed to be in the list such as Angel Heart. Also there wasn't quite enough foreign horror in there, Italian or otherwise.

I think out own list would be a great idea.