PDA

View Full Version : Haunted Houses Movies

michelle
09-26-2008, 08:30 AM
I need to find documentation on haunted houses. Which movie do you recommend I watch ?

joker jr.
09-27-2008, 04:08 AM
Define the question.

Are you looking for factual films on documented "Haunted" houses, or simply movies based on or simply about a made up house full of various spirits?

michelle
09-29-2008, 11:27 AM
It could be anything, I don't know much about haunted houses. I've seen Poltergeist and Amityville and their franchises. The Others. But that's it. If there is a movie about real haunted houses, please tell me, it could help as well :)
I am writing a script and I need to see what has been done.
Thanks...

Rat Sandwich
10-11-2008, 06:47 PM
If you want a haunted house movie, nothing compares to the original "House on Haunted Hill" staring the great Vincent Price. Its been my favourite Price movie for years. If you've not seen it, you should check it out.

Red Hot
10-13-2008, 08:54 AM
I recommend the following that have not been posted.
"The Changling" "The Haunting" "The Others" "The Uninvited" "Thirteen Ghosts"
and "The Fall of the House of Usher".

bloody boy
10-21-2008, 04:33 AM
The House That Screamed. the release date for this haunted scare fest is 2000, follow by a 2003 sequel i didn't see yet. Hellgate: The House That Screamed 2. I hope these are in good use for you.. i hope.

Horrorman
10-21-2008, 08:04 PM
"The original "House" is pretty good.
"A non-haunted yet very scary house movie would be the original Texas Chain Saw Massacre." "There are some very disturbing and scary scenes in that one from a house and family from hell!"
"In fact I thought I seen one of my cousins in that movie!"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA