PDA

View Full Version : Where were you, when you first watched "the faces of death?"

TheReaper1545
05-27-2008, 08:32 AM
It's one of those nostalgic moments...

mr.sasquatch
05-27-2008, 09:31 AM
I saw #2 first and oddly enough, it was at my grandparents house. Not sure why they had it, but we sat down and watched it.

Red Hot
05-27-2008, 10:05 AM
I never heard of "the faces of death".

mr.sasquatch
05-27-2008, 04:21 PM
[QUOTE][I never heard of "the faces of death"./QUOTE]

They are a series of movies that feature "caught on film" deaths. Some of them are accidents, while others are due to stupidity (like the guy that tries to hand feed a grizzly bear in the park).

mr.sasquatch
05-27-2008, 04:23 PM
And I just screwed up the quote brackets in the above post. Oops.

Red Hot
05-28-2008, 11:30 AM
[quote][I never heard of "the faces of death"./QUOTE]

They are a series of movies that feature "caught on film" deaths. Some of them are accidents, while others are due to stupidity (like the guy that tries to hand feed a grizzly bear in the park).

:eek: This is considered entertaining? Call me weird but I would never want to watch that!!

Double L
06-05-2008, 06:21 AM
[quote=mr.sasquatch;219359]

:eek: This is considered entertaining? Call me weird but I would never want to watch that!!

Most of it is fake. Or 'Reconstructions'

I saw them a while ago when i ordered them on DVD. I thought they were a bit boring & sold them later. I saw 'Faces Of Gore' as well (Similar but shows police footage of road accidents & stuff) which is more morbidly interesting but after a while, the shock novelty wears off, then it's... well repetitive.

Red Hot
06-05-2008, 07:18 AM
[quote=Red Hot;219370]

Most of it is fake. Or 'Reconstructions'

I saw them a while ago when i ordered them on DVD. I thought they were a bit boring & sold them later. I saw 'Faces Of Gore' as well (Similar but shows police footage of road accidents & stuff) which is more morbidly interesting but after a while, the shock novelty wears off, then it's... well repetitive.

Thanks for explaining this series to me, Double L!:)

deadmen flesh eater
06-09-2008, 01:10 PM
I watched that film when I was 18 years old in my room alone in the dark its freaking me out

bigmike667
07-18-2008, 07:57 PM
I remember ordering Faces of Death 2/worst of Faces of Death on DVD waiting for it and eventually had to pay 40 bucks for it! Then I watched it in the basement by myself. Still have the DVD, had it for a longgg time, only watched it twice, maybe 3 times since I had gotten it.

p.s Cool picture Deadmen flesh eater!

Cyclops
07-19-2008, 09:14 AM
Hmmm not heard of this one! Thats a cool mask there BTW deadmen!