PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Horror Movies 2008

Grim Master
05-02-2008, 12:04 PM
Here's the listings of horror movies coming this year!

May 9 - All The Boys Love Mandy Lane

May 9 - Frontier(s) (limited)

May 16 - The Midnight Meat Train

May 30 - The Strangers

May 30 - Stuck (limited)

Jun 6 - Mother of Tears

Jun 13 - The Happening

Jul 11 - Hellboy 2: The Golden Army

Jul 25 - Baghead

Jul 25 - The X Files 2

Aug 1 - The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor

Sep 5 - Amusement

Sep ? - Kill Theory

Oct 17 - Quarantine

Oct 24 - Saw 5

Oct 31 - Motel Hell (remake)

Oct ? - Trick 'R Treat

Dec 12 - Twilight

*Note: Most release dates are tentative and subject to change. See www.fangoria.com/film_forecast.php

vampirexpsycho
05-02-2008, 12:58 PM
I've already seen Stuck and All The Boys Love Mandy Lane. =P Stuck was okay but ATBLM(hehe) sucked a little bit...

Grim Master
05-02-2008, 01:42 PM
When did you see a couple of films? They're not out there on later date.

Anyway, I will update a few movies that are coming out in 2009 here later. So, thanks for letting me know that you've seen Stuck and All The Boys Love Mandy Lane. Are they any good stories or not?

vampirexpsycho
05-02-2008, 01:45 PM
On http://www.helltown.movieplex.org =D

Slasher-Freak97
05-02-2008, 04:19 PM

May 9 - Frontier(s) (limited)

May 16 - The Midnight Meat Train

May 30 - The Strangers

May 30 - Stuck (limited)

Jun 6 - Mother of Tears

Jun 13 - The Happening

Jul 11 - Hellboy 2: The Golden Army

Jul 25 - Baghead

Jul 25 - The X Files 2

Aug 1 - The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor

Sep 5 - Amusement

Sep ? - Kill Theory

Oct 17 - Quarantine

Oct 24 - Saw 5

Oct 31 - Motel Hell (remake)

Oct ? - Trick 'R Treat

Dec 12 - Twilight

*Note: Most release dates are tentative and subject to change. See www.fangoria.com/film_forecast.php (http://www.fangoria.com/film_forecast.php)

Ooh ok, i really wanted to see All the Boys Love Mandy Lane, But the last i heard they kept on changing the freaking release date, shi*, BUT this maybe Limited, So i will Check & see. hopefully its Not)!

Goat Face
05-02-2008, 04:22 PM
I really want to see The Midnight Meat Train*love Clive Barker* and Quarentine looks good too.

has anyone seen Hatchet? That is a sweet slasher movie(lots of blood and gore!!)

Goat Face
05-02-2008, 04:25 PM
GGGRRR! will they quit making saw movies already?!? The original directors are not even doing them anymore! at this rate, saw will become the next Friday the 13( not that its a bad movie, just too damn many of them!)

Slasher-Freak97
05-02-2008, 04:29 PM
I really want to see The Midnight Meat Train*love Clive Barker* and Quarentine looks good too.

has anyone seen Hatchet? That is a sweet slasher movie(lots of blood and gore!!)

Yeah nice flick loved Hatchet, Pretty Scary too, Hopefully there's gonna be a Part 2, it really did Throwback to the 80's Classic Horror Homage, My Grade=C 7.3

Slasher-Freak97
05-02-2008, 04:33 PM

Dude, All the Boys Love Mandy Lane is coming out in August, Visit WWW.IMDB.com (http://www.IMDB.com) ((The Largest Movie Database on the Web!!!) & Type in All the boys love mandy lane, & Check the date)! #2:The Happening is NOT a Horror flick, its a Suspense)!!!!

Freddy's Fake Head
05-03-2008, 12:01 AM

Yes!! I own it. I love robert englund's cameo and the film kicks ass and keeps you enthralled the whole time.

Malachai
05-03-2008, 09:29 PM
GGGRRR! will they quit making saw movies already?!? The original directors are not even doing them anymore! at this rate, saw will become the next Friday the 13( not that its a bad movie, just too damn many of them!)

They aren't my favorites but they have all remained consistently good IMO (unlike FT13 etc.) you at least gotta give them that.

Freddy's Fake Head
05-04-2008, 02:55 AM
They aren't my favorites but they have all remained consistently good IMO (unlike FT13 etc.) you at least gotta give them that.

Yeah I agree at least they haven't flat out lied to us (yet anyway) like paramount did with friday 8 which is just Jason on a boat.

Grim Master
05-04-2008, 02:56 PM
Ok, everybody!

Please understand that Fangoria magazine didn't promise the exact date for all films to be released as it appeared on the list, some films are subject to change at later date releases.

For instance, what Fangoria has shown upcoming movies for 2009 below:

Jan 9, 2009 - Hellraiser (remake)

Jan 23, 2009 - My Bloody Valentine 3-D

Feb 6, 2009 - Coraline

Feb 13, 2009 - Friday the 13th (remake)

Feb 13, 2009 - The Wolf Man (remake)

Apr 10, 2009 - Case 39

Jul 24, 2009 - Piranha 3-D

Goat Face
05-04-2008, 03:15 PM
Okay, I give them that. But I did say at this rate.

Grim Master
05-04-2008, 09:58 PM
I do understand how you guys feeling... More remakes on the way... Some people needed to see re-titled films like that in the future... Well, you don't have to complain about these films because I do enjoy seeing them myself!

For instance... More remakes are on way!

JAWS remake
EVIL DEAD remake
CREEPSHOW remake
CHUCKY remake
FRIDAY THE 13TH remake
TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE 3: THE LEGENDS
A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET remake
HALLOWEEN 2 remake

Slasher-Freak97
05-04-2008, 10:02 PM
I do understand how you guys feeling... More remakes on the way... Some people needed to see re-titled films like that in the future... Well, you don't have to complain about these films because I do enjoy seeing them myself!

For instance... More remakes are on way!

JAWS remake
EVIL DEAD remake
CREEPSHOW remake
CHUCKY remake
FRIDAY THE 13TH remake
TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE 3: THE LEGENDS
A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET remake
HALLOWEEN 2 remake

All the Boy Love Mandy Lane is coming out August 9th 2008, check at www.Imdb.com (http://www.Imdb.com). Also the Happening is a suspense, Not a horror flick:confused::confused::confused:

Freddy's Fake Head
05-04-2008, 10:38 PM
Ok, everybody!

Feb 13, 2009 - The Wolf Man (remake)

Theyr're remaking wolf man? why? werewolf movies seem to be easier for them to just churn out as there have been so many why don't they just come up with an original one?

I also saw that they're remaking evil dead in another of your posts? Is it gonna have bruce cuz if not there's no way it's gonna be any good.

Grim Master
05-05-2008, 12:32 PM
(sigh).... yep. I was wondering why more remakes are on their way!!! Anyone knows why??? Well, dunno... Maybe I guess they wanted to make something different, or make another good storyline? Who knows??

So, well, I've seen classic PSYCHO (1960) - it was good movie thru... Again, I've already seen PSYCHO remake (1998) - same characters, same storyline!

BTW, if any one of you guys know upcoming horror movies and remakes, please feel free to post any comments here! ;)

TMac
05-18-2008, 05:34 PM
Quarantine looks really cool.

Phantom Queen
05-20-2008, 02:59 PM
I can't wait to see Coraline - is that based on the book of the same name by Neil Gaiman? LOVE HIS WORK!

xblueeyes21x
05-22-2008, 02:11 PM
Really looking forward to Hellboy2, not your usual horror but that's why i like it. Anyone know when it's coming out?

StarPsycho29
05-27-2008, 07:59 AM
saw 5? WOOT WOOT

El Diablo
05-27-2008, 11:35 PM
I liked The Orphanage , now on dvd. Word of warning I think they only come with english subtitles. The movie is of Spanish origin. I speak spanish so I was able to deal with it . If you can handle it give it a shot.

Freddy's Fake Head
06-07-2008, 03:17 AM
saw 5? WOOT WOOT

love your avatar man, looks sweet.