PDA

View Full Version : The new Jason Voorhees

mr.sasquatch
03-31-2008, 09:45 AM
The pics of the new Jason Voorhees have been released. They said it's for the Friday the 13th remake, but since it was Jasons mom doing the killing, I'm not sure what one they are re-making. Either way, I'm not impressed. He looks like Kane from WWE. Here's the link to the article and pics. http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/11772

joker jr.
03-31-2008, 01:33 PM
He's not even wearing a mask of any kind.. In part 2 when Jason made his first appearance he had a burlap sack, I don't think they even showed his face until part 3.

As for what they're remaking, it's kind of like a generalized thing of all of them exluding the first.

Also, Kane is awesome as a new-age slasher movie killer, since his Wrestling character is somewhat like that as is. See No Evil has proof of that. ;D

Double L
04-01-2008, 01:56 AM
They are not scenes from the film. If you read, you find out that he is still in talks to play Jason. This means that filming hasn't begun yet.

The scene of him grabbing the woman i think is from the Hills Have Eyes, and the main photo of him is simply a promotional image of the actor.

mr.sasquatch
04-01-2008, 05:53 AM
Looks like I should read the article completely next time, rather than just the headline and looking at the pics. :(

Freddy's Fake Head
05-04-2008, 01:48 AM
I think he'd be a good jason, I've never been a big fan of the "hydrocephalic" look. It'd be nice to know he has some brains this time around.