PDA

View Full Version : Scare my Girlfriend

Fluffspeare
03-12-2008, 06:48 AM
Goodday,

I really want to scare my girlfriend, caus well... I'm evil :cool:

She got really scared about movies like 'Dead Silence' and 'What Lies Beneath', so I'm searching for a thriller/horror movie which is like ten times as scary as those are. So no blood and gross/funny things, but really scary stuff :eek:

I'm gonna see her next week, so... what can you suggest to really... really scare her :rolleyes:

joker jr.
03-12-2008, 03:31 PM
That's mean to do to your girlfriend. :\
But I can never resist assisting someone in that particular manner.

Well, I suggest "The Pit And The Pendulum". It's old, but god damn it actually managed to scare me once.
Or, just be nice to her and take her to see Sweeney Todd. It's romantic and still gory as hell.

Umm.. Perhaps 1408. I dunno. It's actually more of a thriller than horror. Not exactly scary I suppose.
Oh! Evil Dead. It's cheaply made but there are some good shock scenes.

Other than that I'm not real good at suggesting movies. :\

Bataeu
03-12-2008, 06:10 PM
If you want something with a genuinely creepy atmosphere then I would recommend The Abandoned.

Phantom Queen
04-19-2008, 01:38 PM
Hmm... Carnival of Souls (1962) was pretty creepy.

http://www.freewebs.com/phantomqueen/

vampirexpsycho
04-28-2008, 09:55 AM
Poltergeist, maybe? I remember when I watched it for the first time. It scared me shitless. XD

Malachai
04-30-2008, 06:44 PM
Wolf Creek perhaps, it isn't particularly gory but its one of the creeper movies I have seen.

Slasher-Freak97
05-01-2008, 02:29 PM
Scream (1996) Favorite Part: When Ghostface says: I wanna see your insides Look Like" DAM DAM DAM