PDA

View Full Version : How to make a full length feature film for 100 pound!

PMiddy
01-01-2008, 06:30 AM
Iíve just finished authoring to DVD a full length feature that I made for approx. 100 pounds!

See the trailer:
YouTube - Driftwood theatrical trailer

See an extract:
YouTube - Bus

My full channel can be found at the link below and features making of documentaries, etc.
http://www.youtube.com/PMiddy001

Any further questions or advice, please email at
internationalpictures@fsmail.net

Cheers,
Pete Middleton - Director

Adamsfilms
01-20-2008, 02:39 PM
I've just seen your trailer and extract and then seen the content on your you-tube channel. Tell me, were the actors cast into your budget? Friends perhaps?
Awesome material mate, very pro - well done
Adam

PMiddy
01-20-2008, 02:56 PM
Hi Adam,
All the cast of the film were semi-profesional. They had acted on television and stage but never on film. IE: The Bill, Crime-watch, A Touch of Frost, Kiss me Kate, etc.
I organised an open audition at my local pub and advertised in all the local papers (free of charge)
We had a terrific turnout so the landlord even gave us the room for nothing. We got lots of non-actors from off the street that couldn't act to save their lives but amonst the crowd came actors who had starred in these programmes but had sadly never been featured in a full length feature film. They were happy to take part for free simply to add a mark on their CV and to get a copy of the finished DVD.
Thanks for your interest, any more questions - please ask
Pete - Director