PDA

View Full Version : TV FACE: Free Internet Horror Series

ILBRUTO
08-06-2007, 06:50 PM
Hey all,

My name is Aaron, and I'm the screenwriter of the new horror internet series TV FACE.

I was just wondering if anybody had any comments about the quality of the show so far? The plot follows Mitch, a horror VHS collector, who stumbles upon the rarest video nasty in existence. What Mitch doesn't know, is that dark forces are coming to re-possess the tape for their own devious needs.

We just aired Episode 3, and the show can be watched for free at www.tvface.tv

Also, I'd be more then happy to answer any questions about how we raised the money, how we got great FX artists on a smaller budget, and any other aspects of low budget horror filmmaking.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you like the show!

-Aaron

Truegho
11-23-2007, 06:08 AM
Hey all,

My name is Aaron, and I'm the screenwriter of the new horror internet series TV FACE.

I was just wondering if anybody had any comments about the quality of the show so far? The plot follows Mitch, a horror VHS collector, who stumbles upon the rarest video nasty in existence. What Mitch doesn't know, is that dark forces are coming to re-possess the tape for their own devious needs.

We just aired Episode 3, and the show can be watched for free at www.tvface.tv (http://www.tvface.tv)

Also, I'd be more then happy to answer any questions about how we raised the money, how we got great FX artists on a smaller budget, and any other aspects of low budget horror filmmaking.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you like the show!

-Aaron

Hi Aaron,

I was very interested to read your posting about the horror movie you made on TV Face. I am a UK horror writer who would love to have a horror screenplay optioned for either cinema or TV. However, many have said that if I don't live in LA, I haven't got much of a chance.

What do YOU think? Is it possible for a UK horror writer to break into the Hollywood or the Indie market?

shanny
12-28-2007, 08:27 PM
Hello Aaron

How much are you getting paid for the series per episode.:)