PDA

View Full Version : I know who killed me

maximoto
07-25-2007, 01:45 PM
Anybody plan on seeing "I know who killed me" (that Lindsay Lohan flick).

It actually looks interesting...but I am not sure about this.

iScreamUscreamWeAllScream
07-28-2007, 07:23 PM
I had the same reaction when I saw the commercials for it. I would see it for sure if the lead was almost anyone else. With Lohan's recent drug problem and being arrested...I just have no respect for her as an actress anymore, which is really sad because I loved The Parent Trap. I keep wondering if during the movie she'll actually look like she's high or something or actually still is a functional actress. I'd see the movie just to find that out.

I don't know if that's what you meant by not being sure about it, but that's what I think. lol

maximoto
07-28-2007, 08:41 PM
Yep. That is pretty much what I meant.

I feel sorry for the makers of the film. But hey, maybe it received extra press because of her.

Helphyre
07-28-2007, 09:44 PM
I don't plan on seeing it, because the only movie I liked that had LL in it was Mean Girls. And with how she acts out, I have pretty much boycotted all of Young Hollywood in favor of classic actors like Audrey Hepburn, Cary Grant, and more recent ones like David Duchovny. Not a fan of Lohan at all.
I suppose it's possible that she might do a good job, but there's an awful lot of drivel that passes as 'good' entertainment these days, imho.

Red Hot
07-29-2007, 08:29 AM
I read that ironically the title of this movie, I know who killed me, is actually a very true karma possiblity for her career ending, with all the trouble she has gotten herself into. She has or HAD it all and just threw it out of the window! It disgusts me - she needs to live my life for a month and then she will appreciate all she has.

I will most likey see the movie when it comes out to rent, as I do enjoy her acting.

07-29-2007, 01:11 PM
Yep. That is pretty much what I meant.

I feel sorry for the makers of the film. But hey, maybe it received extra press because of her.

me too. I think that soon enough if she gets into any more trouble, she will be unemployable.
And I'd rather no press than bad press.

Helphyre
07-30-2007, 02:03 AM
She's about the same age as me, and I worry that the example she's setting for her younger fans will not bode well in the future.
Also, yes, as Iscream said, I wonder if she will become unemployable.

Chishio
08-01-2007, 09:46 PM
I'm not a fan of any young actresses. I don't like Lindsay Lohan but Hillary Duff is even yuckier! No offense to anyone who likes her. I don't really know what she's like, but ever since I've watched A Cinderella Story she's bugged the crap out of me ever since

Helphyre
08-01-2007, 09:52 PM
Hillary Duff bothers me because she's so frilly! But I prefer her to the trampy young actress-type. :)

08-02-2007, 03:45 PM
Hillary Duff bothers me because she's so frilly! But I prefer her to the trampy young actress-type. :)

same here, helphyre

lil van0
08-02-2007, 08:09 PM
This movie looks like crap to me, really. 1408 was probably better, and it was pointless...

juniordriftwood
02-13-2010, 06:44 PM
This movie is a dismal,inept,stupid movie on all counts and fails miserable as entertaiment although the stripping teasing scenes of Lohan kept me awake from this terrible mess/miss whatever.Dead Hard Lohan fans need only to apply to this one.